Our squadron meeting for October 30, 2019 is canceled. Cherry Creek Schools are closed today and single digit temperatures are expected during our meeting time.
The following will be the cancellation policy for meetings or other squadron events.
- The meeting/event will be cancelled if:
- School was cancelled for Cherry Creek School District
- There is an Early Release from Cherry Creek School District
- After school activities are cancelled for Cherry Creek School District
- There is a blizzard warning in affect for the location of the meeting 1 hour before or 1 hour after the scheduled event
- There is an accumulation of 6 inches of snow on the ground at the time of the meeting
- The meeting/event will NOT be cancelled if:
- There is a delayed start for Cherry Creek School District
- Final authority to cancel meetings lies with the Squadron Commander
The Cherry Creek School District School Closure and Storm Information page is located at: https://www.cherrycreekschools.org/domain/1119
October is National Cybersecurity Awareness Month. Follow the link for more information.
Tonight’s meeting (April 10, 2019) is canceled due to the blizzard warning in effect for this afternoon and evening. Public safety agencies are recommending that people stay off the roads this afternoon and evening and road closures will be likely.
Our squadron meeting for March 13 is canceled due to the forecast for snow and high winds this evening.
There is a Winter Storm Watch posted for the afternoon and evening of Wednesday, March 13. Please refer the squadron website or the squadron Facebook page on Wednesday to keep up to date on the meeting status.
Mustang will still hold our meeting this evening. However, attendance is not required. Members and guest are encouraged to make a personal safety decision when deciding on whether or not to attend the meeting. Please take into account local conditions and stay home if you have any doubts or concerns due to the weather.
On 9/20, FEMA in coordination with the FCC will conduct a nationwide test of the Emergency Alert System (EAS) and Wireless Emergency Alert (WEA). Find out more about these alerts and how they are used in a major event: https://www.ready.gov/alerts
We will be holding our annual picnic on Wednesday, May 30 at our normal meeting time (6:30 – 9:00pm). We will meet at Shelter 2 at Dove Valley Regional Park .
Dove Valley Regional Park – Shelter 2
7900 S. Potomac St.
Centennial, CO 80112
Squadron members, please sign-up for the picnic and let us know what items you will be bringing.
Guest and prospective members are welcome!