Dr. Heather Wilson will do a 5-10 minute Facebook Live interview at CAP National Headquarters tomorrow (December 12) at approximately 2:20 CST (1:20pm Local).
Tonight’s meeting is our squadron picnic. We’ll be holding the picnic at Dove Valley Regional Park (map) at Shelter 2. The picnic will run during our normal meeting time of 6:30-9:00pm.
Just a reminder that cadets and guests have the night off on August 31. The next full squadron meeting will be on Wednesday, September 7.
Congratulations to the recipients of the following awards that were presented at the 2014 Colorado Wing Conference:
Maj Don Bolles – Sorenson Cadet Programs Officer of the Year
Chaplain (Maj) Alan Garner – Colorado Wing Chaplain of the Year
Chaplain (Maj) Alan Garner – Rocky Mountain Region Squadron Chaplain of the Year
The following will be the cancellation policy for meetings or other squadron events.
- The meeting/event will be cancelled if:
- School was cancelled for Cherry Creek School District
- There is an Early Release from Cherry Creek School District
- After school activities are cancelled for Cherry Creek School District
- There is a blizzard warning in affect for the location of the meeting 1 hour before or 1 hour after the scheduled event
- There is an accumulation of 6 inches of snow on the ground at the time of the meeting
- The meeting/event will NOT be cancelled if:
- There is a delayed start for Cherry Creek School District
- Final authority to cancel meetings lies with the Squadron Commander
The Cherry Creek School District School Closure and Storm Information page is located at: http://www.cherrycreekschools.org/pages/storminfo.aspx